Q: What are Private Messages?
A: Also known as PM, Private Messages have a similar function to emails, with the exception the apply to forum members only. The Messenger itself has various, user friendly options, such as:
- It allows you to send a private message to other members,
or start a discussion in which up to five members can participate at one time.
- Provides storage for new, open, and saved messages.
This again is similar to your standard email options, although the folders can be edited at will.
- Stores up to 50 messages -
the very useful progress bar allows you to see what percentage of your quota has already been used.
- Allows you to track your message progress - by turning the Notifications on, you can view whether or not the recipient has read your message, along with details such as time and date this has occurred.
This applies to all members participating in the conversation, including yourself.
- Other functions such as the search button or filters are available,
enabling an easy navigation through your conversations.
* Back to index *