#1 Svetko

Svetko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 21 October 2024 - 08:25 PM

Hello, HeroZero players!

By the title you already know for what this Topic will be. 
Everyone that is playing the game have seen players being online for couple of days without logging off, dueling, doing missions, training and ect. none stop. Maybe not everyone that is playing, but you at least have heard of them. We call them Bots

Welcome to the new era of the game that we love, era full with Bots destroying every tournament and not leaving a chance to the normal players to enjoy the game. 
HeroZero has changed a lot. For good or bad, something that every one of us should decide for themselves. 

But… These 3-rd party programs, apps how ever you want to call them are something we don’t like while talking for changes over the years. Before them the game was simple, players with more financial opportunities were on top, well most of them. 
Maybe back then there were similar things to make your gameplay easier, I can’t tell.. but if is true, it wasn’t that widespread like nowadays.

I hope you read all of this, so I can share my idea with you already. 🙂 

First of all, let’s make Discord server. Everyone that is interested in that topic, everyone that can help me with proofs to stop them - Private Massage me your Discord username and I will add you in that Discord server. 
We will gather as much proof as we can for the Support of HeroZero and hopefully together we will stop them and make the game Great again! Feel free to discuss here in the forum too!

I am asking for all of this because I tried reporting them alone. Of course I can't be 100% sure if the players I've reported are using Bot, or they are really addicted in the game and with all the free time in the world, haha.. I've seen member in this forum mentioning about them. He is the reason that I needed to finally make a topic about this problem. Yes - it is a problem and we need solution. 

Please, let's fix that together.

• Nallerheim likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users