2 replies to this topic

#1 caprica

caprica

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:49 AM

Hey fellow heroes!

On 13 August on a big international game site (kongregate.com)
(http://www.kongregat...ayata/hero-zero)

The community es english-speaking, My team mates i.e. are from Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, the Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, the US/Canada, Russia, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Jamaica and even 1 from cayman IslandsPosted Image.

none of us has reached lvl 100 yet.

there are about 80,000 registrations so far, but fewer people tend to stay - compared with herozero main servers like yours.

We could do with a few more players. I've seen On the 3 German servers, Active players often have a hero on at least two of them - so if you'd like to check it out, please come.
and we have a global chat on kong too ;)

I wrote such an invite to the main server, and the mods didnt mind the iniative -
you're likely to stay focussed on older, donut fed hero anyway, and devs still earn their money no matter where u play.... having more heroes in this world is always a good thing, no matter how and where. :)

I thoroughly enjoy this game and it would make me happy, if we get as many players on our server as you have here.

BTW: I'm gonna steal some of your FAQ posts you ported from german sites.and credit you.
started translating myself - but that would really be double work. mabe suggest combining the 2 english language forum to 1? thats how the other languages do it on hero..

#2 Maximum

Maximum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

Good move! I will talk to the developers team about your ideas!

#3 SzymoneqGruBass

SzymoneqGruBass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SzymoneqYouTube - UK1 & UK2 & UK3

Posted 14 December 2020 - 07:10 PM

Interesting

HERO-ZERO.png

Can you help me reaching my goal? Like my post!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users