#1 Swift1

Swift1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:40 AM

I find it hard to belive that the game can't give out better missille.  I just went through 50 pages in the shop and not one of them had better missilles than i already had, and the one i had was not even a very good one.. not an epic or anything like that.. just a common one.. teabag if i remember rightly.  Why is the game not keeping pace with the levels?  It would seem the higher you level the harder it is to find a decent missille.

#2 Hardballer

Hardballer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Team:kantoris 13
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Hardballer

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:56 PM

The damage of the missiles indeed increases with level, but the rate is very low. The damage of common-type missiles in my case varies around the value 1150, but I am lvl 288 already  :) . What level are you btw?

As for their skin (or appearance) - it really does not matter if you wear teabags, marbles or 3.5'' diskettes. It has absolutely no effect on the damage, it is just a cosmetic issue.

Nevertheless, certain skins will unlock to you as your level rises. Check this list out, for instance (although it is currently not very up-to-date): http://en.4m7.de/her...o/itemliste/t-8

Edited by Hardballer, 14 January 2018 - 10:57 PM.

#3 Swift1

Swift1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:02 AM

Currently i am level 324.  All the ones i have been seeing lately are 1275 and lower... much lower.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users