Photo

Feedback about Information 'Upcoming Changes' (August 2017)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SabiLilli uk1, RememberMe uk2,3,4+5

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:44 PM

All received a message with information about plans to change HeroZero-game in two weeks.

You can give your Feedback! Playata is open for your suggestions and opinions, so there is a chance to influence game-developing (idea)

Some additional plans/ideas for the new League-System i found at german forum:

• There will be 3 seperated division for the champions-league.
  • They plan 7 days for season now, but can be changed maybe. They plan to give skill-points as reward for top50
  • At begin of season all points will be set to zero in your league, at start of new league maybe different.
  • Reward may be skill-points
  • It is planned to put into Top-League players with more than 3000 League-points.

My thoughts:

If i look at uk1 server, i see, that there are only 13 players with more than 3000 league-points. A few more can get higher til start.

These players are from 2 teams, with exception of Brave (and who wants to harm him (angel) ? )

A bit more variety at uk2, but also onlĂ˝ 14 players until now.

And how can players get lifted to higher league, when all points are set to zero at beginning of season?

And how should players get the donuts for their 50%-boosters in future?

• PinkyCat, Parsa and DrSuperDuper like this
shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg hang loose! shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg

#2 Parsa

Parsa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Team:Real Artwar
  • Character:ParsaJr

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:46 PM

New updates are so big that can not called update anymore , I'm feeling that we're dealing with new game now . I don't know why we need so much change in game when players are happy with it . 
And most of changes are against players interests , how new players supposed to enjoy game now , base on new updates they can't improve team without buying donuts ,here teams are so important because it's home for them .
And motive for so many players is earning donuts , and without that majority of players probably will be disappointed and lose interest in playing .
It seems new updates want to make donuts-buyers in higher place and fade out non-buyers , I believe every player should be able to enjoy this game , not just specific part of players .

• CABLEGUY, PinkyCat and DrSuperDuper like this

#3 npe

npe

Lord Handsome of Wales

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Locationwales.united kingdom
  • Team:freaks
  • Character:npe

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:29 PM

So leagues will reset weekly, and set your score to 0 on reset? this doesn't sound familiar at all does it? Lol, it's basically the weekly tournament, just instead of honor, it will be league points. so its nothing new, just another added tournament. well done playata 

#4 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:33 PM

News for the new championleague:

the champion-league will be diveded into 3 leagues, players with more than 2500 league-points get into the top-league.

Points of all plaers in top-league will be resetted every monday (probably at 3 am) to 2500 points. the actual point will only help in the first week.

the first probably 30 player of the top-league get a reward. At the moment the reward is planned as skillpoints.

shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg hang loose! shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg

#5 NzPurpleDragon

NzPurpleDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:NzPurpleDragon

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:20 PM

Sounds silly the same people will win them anyone with high stats ( TOP 30 )

#6 DrSuperDuper

DrSuperDuper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGreece
  • Team:House of Miracles
  • Character:DrSuperDuper

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:28 AM

In my opinion, it's nice to introduce new things in the game, but I do not think it is a good practice to cancel successful game elements such as the tournaments. Let's face it, the tournaments are the most challenging part of the game and nothing has managed to overshadow them. Not even the leagues, at their present form.

And now, we learn that the tournaments will be canceled because we have HeroCon instead? Is there anyone who believes that HeroCon is a valid alternative/substitution for tournaments? Come on, what is HeroCon exactly? It's just a Hero Distress Call for the whole team. Could anyone imagine abolishing a vital game element such the tournaments and keep only Hero Distress Calls instead?

The message we received said that some issues in the tournaments were flawed and some people took advantage of them. OK, let's correct the flaws then. Why cancel the tournaments altogether? I really hope that Playata reconsiders their decision about this. If something has to be dropped out, let it be something less vital such as the gang fights, but not the tournaments.

Having said that, here are some ideas that might make the game more challenging, more fun and more attractive to new and old players.

1. Teams covering their trophies

The problem: The big teams eventually gain the best trophies and keep them forever, often not by fair-play methods, e.g. by arranging friendly puppet-teams to cover them, thus disallowing every other team to attack them (and eventually ruining everybody else's fun and hope).

A solution: Make visible to everyone the details of each team attack. Which team attacks which one, at what time. Thus everyone will know which teams use puppet-teams and can organise effective counter attacks.

Another solution: Make a trophy redistribution mechanism. For instance, use the daily villain: every time the villain escapes, he "steals" a few trophies at random and redistributes them to other random teams.

2. Donut shortage

The problem: The Honor Tournament distributes 765 donuts every week and the Team Honor Tournament distributes 800 donuts every week. If these tournaments are cancelled there will be a general shortage of donuts. The loss might not seem very much at first, but the effect is additive and after a few months it will be evident in every server. The players will not have enough donuts to get offers at the Second Hand shop, the teams will not have enough donuts to improve.

A solution: Make the random donut rewards (from missions and duels) more frequent. Also, it would be nice if there was a visible distinction between donuts that can be gifted to your team and donuts that cannot, e.g. red (strawberry-coated) and brown (chocolate-coated).

Another solution: Make a hideout room that produces some donuts.

(And a final word on an announced improvement: Customization of the pictures in house/hideout? Who cares? I mean, OK, if they are available I might use them, but it's not crucial and I don't see why the programmers/developers should spend any time/resources to do that.)

• SabiLilli, PinkyCat and Parsa like this

#7 NzPurpleDragon

NzPurpleDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:NzPurpleDragon

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:52 AM

The gang taking trophys sounds interesting lol ;) ;)

• DrSuperDuper likes this

#8 Hardballer

Hardballer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Team:kantoris 13
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Hardballer

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:28 AM

I would be happy if you would reintroduce fees for attack/defense bots, as well as for item modifications.

#9 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 August 2017 - 07:04 PM

The amount of league-points needed for top-league is reduced to 2500 points.

#10 cablegirl

cablegirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:24 AM

New things make game interesting and yes all misused things should be remove. Maybe if new things are good we keep but again if people misuse or don't like remove it..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users