• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Team:Not a Chance
  • World:UK2
  • Character:theDude

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:10 PM

Hello All,

I would like to ask if there are any missions in HeroCon tournament that players can't get significant advantage by spending donuts? The game as it is is now pure pay2win....

#2 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SabiLilli uk1, RememberMe uk2,3,4+5

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:27 PM

There are some tasks, where donuts won't help (much)

• Number of Missions (only buying refresh of missions may help a bit)
  • Use Energy ( you get not more energy for donuts than for coins)
  • Buy Skillpoints (you need coins)
  • Do all Hero-Distress-Calls (I don't know, if it counts, if you just buy it)

shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg hang loose! shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg

#3 theDude

theDude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:45 PM

Number of Missions - refreshing missions so you'll have more missions for 2-3 energy is quite a big help.

Use Energy - You can refresh Hero-Distress-Calls to get more energy up to 180 daily

Buy Skillpoints - If yo are buying energy refill with donuts you can save hundreds of thousands coins every day.

Hero-Distress-Calls  - This is the only one quite fair but then again you can finish missions using donuts if you don't have time to play...

It's obvious that players using donuts have huge advantage in HeroCon tournaments over players that don't. Remember the times when using donuts will only shorten the time of missions and training but everything was doable also without donuts by spending time? This is NOT possible anymore in tournaments becasue no matter how much time do you spend you will not beat player using donuts or in this case rich teams.... Game is no longer fair in any sense and it's straight pay to win...

BTW thanks for at least admitting that 4 out of 8 or how many there are HeroCon tasks are straight pay to win even that in reality it's 7 out of 8...

Edited by theDude, 21 June 2017 - 11:10 PM.

#4 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:52 AM

HeroCon is a teamtask and you have here at uk1+2 no teams, that have a lot of cash-cows (coin)

I also see many non-paying players doing good at HeroCon.

Sometimes you have an advantage when you have active lower levels, sometimes you have an advantage with higher level players. I love to see some players, who were not doing much, getting active again

Playata is not social welfare, they improve a lot and employees need to get paid. So for me personally a small advantage for paying-players is OK.

shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg hang loose! shaka-hand-sign-vectors_kleiner.jpg

#5 NzPurpleDragon

NzPurpleDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:NzPurpleDragon

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

Well after all paying players are the reason games stay alive for so long.

#6 theDude

theDude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:11 PM

Hello All the moderators,

You are pretending to not understand what I am talking about when mentioning pay2win telling met as players spending donuts for HeroCon do have only slight advantage. I guess one picture is worth 1000 words so let's play a guessing game. Which players did spend money in this temple task? I hate to see this  creeping into the HeroZero game.

This is so called small advantage for players willing to spend money in tournaments...

https://prnt.sc/fnc2vb

BTW how much money do players need spend every month to keep playing this game? Playing this game is becoming more expensive than some subscription based huge MMORPG's ...

#7 NzPurpleDragon

NzPurpleDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Team:Set To Kill
  • Character:NzPurpleDragon

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:31 PM

You saying paying players can do more witch is Incorrect....

non paying people can buy 400 extra energy same as paying nothing changed there.

Same as all the the other herocons Donts mean nothing...

also to add to the point you do not need to buy donuts to have lots. There are loads of winnable donuts

non paying players in my team has more points than me Not to mention i buy weekly..

So yes we do understand what you are saying we just disagree as i said above only disadvantages i see is smaller teams with say 10 players trying to win against 30 player teams....

There are no disadvantages player vs player OR payer vs nonpayer

#8 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:59 PM

There are different tasks at HeroCon. Some go better, if you spend donuts, other don't. This weeks task 'buying skillpoints' is not buyable.

If i would buy my new energy with donuts, this will end in one skillpoint for me more a day. And the players who bought a lot of skillpoints are no dounutsbuyers at our team. They just saved coins for some time. And lower level-players have a big advantage, skillpoints are much cheaper for them.

Same with using energy from last week. Here the lazy players, that didn't used their energy-deeds were at top.

Making missions needs a lot of time, so you can only buy for saving time, not more energy.

I see much more problems in multiaccounting and playing one account with more persons.

• LevelHunter likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users