NotSoFluffy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationU.S.A
  • World:UK1
  • Character:NotSoFluffy

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

I think that there should be a way to earn donuts instead of buying them. I've gone against tons of people that are over powerd with gear and points. I personally think that this is unfair to others and needs to be fixed.

#2 Wedgieman

Wedgieman

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Character:wedgieman

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

No i did not like it

#3 Mcvandel

Mcvandel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationAlfold
  • Team:Set To Kill

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

you can get donuts from missions and challenges but i agree there should be somting like 5000 coins for 1 donut
Posted Image

#4 Arcadia

Arcadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Team:Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:Arcadia

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

The subject is never ending, and as long as I get you guys, I also understand why donuts need to be paid for and aren't given away for free... Every player out there, having played more than one online game, will soon realize very few are free - why? Because the teams behind them need to be paid, and therefore the website needs to generate profit. There are different ways of achieving this of course, some are overloaded with ads, others offer premium accounts with the basic ones being rather limited... You will find there are many games online which offer very little unless you are willing to spend some dough. Hero Zero allows all their players, regardless of whether they buy donuts or not, the same amount of gameplay, without any limits whatsoever to those who simply cannot afford it. Sure if you have a few more, you may develop your hero slightly quicker, or purchase stronger boosts. But that does not mean you cannot do the same without, even if it takes that one bit longer. I think the fact you actually get to win donuts in missions, fights etc. is amazing! I play a game where coins are needed for most major developments - and yes you have guessed it, there is no other way of getting them but to pay! It sucks, and I have to tell you guys what the Hero Zero Team has done here is pretty admirable. You will get plenty of free donuts throughout the game - it is how you use them that counts. Save them, spend them on the skill boosters, rather than speeding up missions, or that extra attack on the villain. Treat them like real currency and use your head, and you will quickly find what you have is enough ;)
  • Chip and Stitch like this

#5 Chip

Chip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAltenbuch, BY, Germany
  • Team:RomanianPride
  • Character:CiprianRO

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

Arcadia, from this moment, you can copy and paste this everywhere :))
Posted Image
Music is my religion!
Friends ✔ a Guitar ✔ = Perfect Evening ♫♫♫♫
Click to see some cool Tattos

#6 Arcadia

Arcadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Haha, cheers my friend ;)

#7 Mcvandel

Mcvandel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationAlfold
  • Team:Set To Kill

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

thats true but there is alot more you can do with donuts, i like that theres nothing like membership though cos nobody likes that but i think the donut situation could be impoved however i dont know how
Posted Image

#8 flabby

flabby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Locationcranleigh
  • Character:flabby

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

yeah mcvandels right :wub:

FLABBY ROCKS

#9 NotSoFluffy

NotSoFluffy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationU.S.A
  • Character:NotSoFluffy

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

Arcadia- You are right you guys need to get profit but for the people who are smart and don't spend money on a game need offers to earn them. We still want donuts but i'm not going to spend money on a game that i'm not going to be playing forever. Just have the offers put in a pin code so that people are not putting in fake information.

#10 Chip

Chip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAltenbuch, BY, Germany
  • Team:RomanianPride
  • Character:CiprianRO

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

then do some missions and fights
Posted Image
Music is my religion!
Friends ✔ a Guitar ✔ = Perfect Evening ♫♫♫♫
Click to see some cool Tattos

#11 Arcadia

Arcadia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

I do not speak on behalf of the Hero Zero Team - I am a Moderator, please do not get confused. But I manage a Web Team as line of work, and deal with E Commerce on daily basis, and so I have a fair idea how the business works. As I have said before - you do get free donuts in missions, fights, deeds etc. How can this be improved? Most games don't offer even that, you either pay or play with what you have which is usually the bare basics. It would be nice if more donuts were offered when huge milestones are achieved like reaching a 100th level etc, but is it really necessary? I do not agree :P
  • Chip likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users