• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Team:FREAKS UK1 / LEGENDSOFHZ UK2
  • World:UK1
  • Character:CABLEGUY / EXORCİST

Posted 17 August 2015 - 07:25 PM

Hi there Hz support team, 

UK2 has been expereincing unusual problems with the villian in the past week or so. We had villians that normally take 3hrs to finish come with a 10min time limit to get done which was impossible ofcourse Then villians one after another which where also the same problem.

Today we had a vıllıan which was a normal time frame but then followıng that came a 3 min villian 

All sorts of abnormal activity going on with villians..etc We have lost allot of tıme and lost allot of bonus,s due to these problems .

Rectifiying the problem a.s.a.p will be well appreceated by all thank you   EXORCİST/CABLEGUY

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c21664c70596c4d36

#2 unnie

unnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland
  • Team:Freaks
  • World:UK1
  • Character:the retired little unnie

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:23 PM

Hi there Hz support team, 

UK2 has been expereincing unusual problems with the villian in the past week or so. We had villians that normally take 3hrs to finish come with a 10min time limit to get done which was impossible ofcourse Then villians one after another which where also the same problem.

Today we had a vıllıan which was a normal time frame but then followıng that came a 3 min villian 

All sorts of abnormal activity going on with villians..etc We have lost allot of tıme and lost allot of bonus,s due to these problems .

Rectifiying the problem a.s.a.p will be well appreceated by all thank you   EXORCİST/CABLEGUY

I've reported this bug once already, but now that I see that it still bugs you - I'll keep pushing it a little harder.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tomas

• Drkadzija likes this

Supervisor - Team HZ.UK (United Kingdom)

Trouble with the game? - Contact Game Support!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users