• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Team:Batman Inc
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Batnip

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:44 AM

Batnip - UK2

So I think that for those that really love Hero Zero like me, you may always be thinking of subtle improvements that can be made in order to make the this game more enriching. The newest thing that has been added to make this game fun is the "League System"... but as improvements are made so are some problems with the untested new system. 

So here's my question:

What do you think can be improved with the new Hero Zero League Systems?

For example I think that it's kind of unfair that players that are so much stronger are able to fight so much weaker players. If you're a low level it doesn't seem that you stand much of a chance getting points. Probably wouldn't bother you much if your strong but if your a weaker player this could be a bit frustrating. What you think? Am I unaware of something? or am I just missing the point of the League? I'd love to hear what bugs you would work out with the new League System. If you don't want to comment please "Like" if you read this post. :-D

Attached Files

• unnie, Batman Inc., Khanemis and 1 other like this

#2 Khanemis

Khanemis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • World:UK2

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:42 PM

There are more problems with current state of the League. Matchmaking is really odd as it pits you basically against everyone - no matter if they are far stronger, weaker, from whole different tier of League or even if they are your own teammates. The matchmaking should be more even.

• Batman Inc., Batnip and Aliliuo like this

#3 Aliliuo

Aliliuo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:27 AM

I agree

#4 unnie

unnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland
  • Team:Freaks
  • World:UK1
  • Character:the retired little unnie

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:38 AM

What you think? Am I unaware of something? or am I just missing the point of the League?

The thing here is, Mr. Batnip, that the league hasn't been up and running for more than a

couple of seasons - I believe - in other words for less than a month.

This means that all players haven't yet had the time to gather points and get assigned to

their respective division according to strength and success in attacking and gaining points.

When we've seen how the divisions fill up, and develop/evolve for a bit of a longer period of

time, we can say with better certainty if it works properly or not. So, try to be patient,

and keep the suggestions for improvements coming.

They are all - always - being sent forward to appropriate departments of the team(s).

Sincerely,

Tomas L.(Supervisor)

Team Hero Zero UK

Enigma: What is taller than the Eiffel tower but definitely less heavy?

Supervisor - Team HZ.UK (United Kingdom)

Trouble with the game? - Contact Game Support!

#5 Captainskylink

Captainskylink

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationOld York, East Carolina
  • Team:Feniks
  • Character:Captainskylink

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:20 PM

I think that people in say Silver II for example should only be fighting people in Silver II or people at least their level area. I mean, I'm currently level 102 and I've fought people that are level 27 or so and I don't find that particularly fair for them.

#6 unnie

unnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland
  • Team:Freaks
  • Character:the retired little unnie

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:01 AM

I think that people in say Silver II for example should only be fighting people in Silver II or people at least their level area. I mean, I'm currently level 102 and I've fought people that are level 27 or so and I don't find that particularly fair for them.

I have understood that this is basically the goal that we try to achieve, to make it more player-friendly in some other ways too. In my personal opinion, the system has improved a lot, but nothing stops us from suggesting and requesting further improvement, as this as a new feature will keep on being developed and evolved so to speak at least until the "ideal" results are being seen (if you get my meaning here).

- Tomas

Supervisor - Team HZ.UK (United Kingdom)

Trouble with the game? - Contact Game Support!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users