Photo

News from the developers' office: The League system Part 2 – Leagues and Divisions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Correia

Correia

• Team Hero Zero
  • 19 posts
  • World:UK1

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:51 PM

Hello dear heroes,

After giving you information about the basic idea behind the upcoming League System, we want to tell you more about the Leagues and Divisions in the new system today.

Before we begin, we want to let you know that the registration for a league season is completely free.

Altogether, there will be 10 different leagues you can be promoted or demoted into:
Bronze III
Bronze II
Bronze I
Silver III
Silver II
Silver I

Gold III
Gold II
Gold I
Champion

Bronze III is the Starter-League in which all players, who registered for the season, start.

As the amount of players, especially in the lower leagues, will rise rather quickly, the leagues will be split into divisions. One division grants space for up to 100 players. As soon as a division is filled up, the system automatically creates a new division. How many divisions there will be depends on the total amount of players within a league. How good or bad you performed in a league has no effect on the splitting process into divisions. In the ranking list you will see the ranking within your division. Because of this, it might happen that multiple players within one league occupy, for example, rank 5, as they are in different divisions.

The Champion League is the only league which will not be split up into divisions.
We will provide further information about the League System within the next weeks.

Until then, have fun on your heroic missions in Hero Zero!  ;)

• unnie and xuniquex like this

#2 unnie

unnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland
  • Team:Freaks
  • Character:the retired little unnie

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:16 AM

Hello!

Dear players and members of the forum,

We are happy to announce that the League system feature

will be released and implemented into the game in the next few weeks. 

Sincerely,

Your Hero Zero Team

Supervisor - Team HZ.UK (United Kingdom)

Trouble with the game? - Contact Game Support!

#3 cuongit

cuongit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 02:14 PM

League system feature is really the best version. I have joined in this for 2 years without boring 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users