• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland
  • Team:The Rivals
  • World:UK2
  • Character:May

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:32 AM

Okay, let's talk about those ninja turtle emojis you guys just added to the game. 

First of all, they are ugly to look at.  I haven't heard any positive feedback about them from my fellow players, just the opposite.

Secondly, and the main reason people don't seem to like them, is that they are too small/unclear. It's hard to see from the tiny image what they are supposed to "emote". So, please, either make them bigger, or clearer, or simply get rid of the turtle theme and give us generic emojis. (But if you end up making them bigger, please don't make them so big that they cover half the message screen, like for example some Facebook emojis do.)

Thirdly, since not everyone wants to see their team chat flooded with tiny images, no matter what the images look like, let us have an option so that either

1) the leader of the team can turn the emojis off completely for their team, or

2) we can turn them off individually from the account settings so just that player won't see them, and the emojis are replaced in the chat with just text.

That's all for now. Cheers!

• unnie, Ari, Conso and 1 other like this

May  UK1: Almost Avengers  UK2: The Rivals 

#2 Ari

Ari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Team:EARTH FEDERATION
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Ari

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:54 PM

I Agree with May, 

Those new ninja turtle emojis do look weard.

I have something to add on the message from May.

First ninja turtle emojis are verry weard looking, the bleu mask is making it even worse. Its making the emote hard to understand for olmost everyone. Now its hard te tell wich turtle emojis you used becouse they all look look the same, only the mouth is a bit different.

If you remove those bleu masks, and make the eyes and mouth better looking, we will be able to understand what they mean.

If you play herozero on your Phone you will get spammed with those messages:

04:02pm Ari: (rofl)(rofl)(angel)(angel)(devil)8=)

Its verry annoying to understand and see it all the time.

Its a verry good idea what May told above.

(we can turn them off individually from the account settings so just that player won't see them, and the emojis are replaced in the chat with just text.).

Ore we need to use the normal smileys like those: :)  ;)  :P  :D  :(  ^_^  :O  ect.

Those are verry easy to understand and look normal.

Please change the ninja turtle emojis in the future.

Greetzzz,  Ari 

• May, unnie and TheFlash like this

#3 Itoshii

Itoshii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:56 PM

I agree with May and Ari, the emojis are hard to see, and they do look rather bizarre, it's really annoying when you're trying to write something and then the emojis pop up when they're not even supposed to be there, or when someone does a 'double face' which looks like this: : ) ) and it turns into a ninja with a bracket..

I think that they should either be possible to turn off by the leader or by individual, if not both, and get replaced by ones that look good, and are easy to read.

>.<

• May, Ari and TheFlash like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users