DARKTION

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • World:UK1
  • Character:DARKTION

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:16 PM

Did it ever happen to you that somebody joined your team and leaves it like it never happened?Not any more!
With the anti-moving clause everybody will have to pay 250 coins per level(for example:level 10 will have to pay 2500)to leave the team 3 days before he is considered a ,,member".So that means on the 4th day he wouldn't have to pay the clause.That way you won't be in a lost position.
It'll be in the place near the ,,Leave the team" option and it will be writing how much you have to pay.

First topic so I will be happy to hear some suggestions about the clause and everything else regarding the topic.Good day
  • Demeiz likes this

#2 devphilem

devphilem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Team:Critical Thinkers
  • World:UK2
  • Character:TheMayhem

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:43 AM

Yes good idea..we can consider it n make some changes to it ..

#3 Demeiz

Demeiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Team:Parental Awesomeness
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Inigomontoya

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:53 PM

I really like this idea!

My thoughts:

You cannot leave a team for 24 hours. (I was originally thinking 48 .. as most options aren't available for 24 hours but if you make a mistake with joining a team this could be annoying)

Day charged could be scaled. I.e. it would cost 500 coins per level on the first day, 400 coins per level on the second, 200 coins per level on the third etc.

Instead of having a set amount of days. (you suggested 3 days) perhaps the team leader could set a Probation period setting (days possible would be 1-10 maybe.) this would work alongside the scaled method listed above. Players would be warned about these details before joining the team with a display.   To help with fairness the team has no control over the scale cost. Just the days where there's a penalty.

Perhaps as well, if someone leaves a team early they would have a flag on their profile that says something like (Deserter!) which expires after a countdown. 

Or maybe only this if the player leaves teams regularly.

Or maybe a private option that allows team leaders to see when someone applies for the team the # of times they have left teams (early or otherwise) when they join/apply for membership.

:)

InigoMontoya - UK1 - Parental Awesomeness

3FJjJtB.jpg?1

My name is Inigo Montoya, You killed my father. Prepare to die.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users